The Yezdi Roadster, Scrambler & Adventure is a new motorcycles introduced by Yezdi in Indian market recently. It is a three motorcycles that can be used for riding, commuting and adventure. Yezdi, a global vehicle manufacturer, has launched its first product in India with the launch of the Roadster, Scrambler and Adventure. The company is aiming to bring innovation and technology to the Indian market.
Yezdi Scrambler Price
- The price of Yezdi Scrambler starts at Rs. 2.04 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 2.10 Lakh. Yezdi Scrambler is offered in 2 variants – Single Tone and the top variant Scrambler Dual Tone which comes at a price tag of Rs. 2.10 Lakh.
Yezdi Scrambler Specifications
- The Yezdi Scrambler is powered by the Jawa Perak-derived 334cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine. However, Yezdi has used a different piston and tuned the engine differently to suit the bike’s character. In the Scrambler, the engine produces 29.1PS at 8,000rpm and 28.2Nm at 6750rpm. This engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The Scrambler features a double cradle frame suspended onto a telescopic fork offering 150mm of travel and preload adjustable twin-shocks at the rear with 130mm travel. The Scrambler is equipped with 19/17-inch wire-spoke setup with dual-purpose tyres. It has a high ground clearance of 200mm, and slightly taller saddle height of 800mm. Yezdi has equipped the bike with a 12.5-litre fuel tank.
Yezdi Scrambler Design
- The Yezdi Scrambler has a very rugged design, just as one would expect from a Scrambler. It features minimalist body panels, a high-mounted fender, an upswept exhaust and a tuck-and-roll seat. With Yezdi’s official accessories, you can equip it with a headlight grille and handguards for better protection.
Yezdi Scrambler Features
- The Yezdi Scrambler features LED illumination all round, and flaunts a single-pod LCD instrument console with no connectivity options. However, the bike comes equipped with dual-channel ABS with three modes: Road, Off-road and Rain, with varying levels of intervention.
Yezdi Scrambler Competitors
- The Yezdi Scrambler faces heat from the likes of the Husqvarna Svartpilen and the Honda CB350RS. However, unlike its competitors, the Yezdi bike packs serious off-road cred.