Hero MotoCorp competes in the 125cc premium commuter segment with its Glamour range and the motorcycle is available in several variants. Here we explain the key differences and similarities between all the variants of the Hero Glamour range.
All three variants feature an identical design. However, the premium variants get a sharper looking LED headlight against a halogen unit on the base model. Other styling elements that are standard across the variants include a muscular fuel tank with bolted shrouds, five-spoke alloy wheels with split design, a single-piece seat, and a side-slung exhaust.
The variants are also distinguished through their respective colours. The base version is available in five colours – 100 Million Limited Edition, Sports Red, Midnight Black, Radiant Red, and Techno Blue. The new Glamour, which features an LED headlight, is listed in six paint options – Canvas Black, Radiant Red, Techno Blue, Sunset Gold, Fiery Red, and Daring Yellow. The Radiant Red and Techno Blue colour themes share identical graphics on both variants. The range-topping XTEC version can be bought in three colours – Glossy Black, Matte Axis Grey, and Candy Blazing Red.
The base model gets a halogen headlight setup while the higher versions come with an LED unit. The XTEC version further benefits from a Bluetooth-enabled instrument cluster that is similar to the unit on the XPulse 200 and a USB charger. Apart from the ride-related information, the console on the XTEC variant also shows turn-by-turn navigation. The idle start-stop system, combined braking system, and autosail tech are standard across the variants.
All variants of the Glamour range use a 124.7cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine with a fuel-injection system. Linked to a five-speed gearbox, the motor produces 10.7bhp of power at 7,500rpm and 10.6Nm of peak torque at 6,000rpm.
The prices vary depending on the variant selected. Check out the complete price list (as of March 2022) below:
- Glamour Drum 100 Million Edition: Rs 77,700
- Glamour Disc 100 Million Edition: Rs 81,700
- Self-Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel – Fi: Rs 75,900
- Self-Start Disc Brake Alloy Wheel – Fi: Rs 79,900
- Blaze Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel – Fi: Rs 76,900
- Blaze Self Start Disc Brake Alloy Wheel – Fi: Rs 80,900
- New Glamour Drum Self Cast: Rs 77,870
- New Glamour Disc Self Cast: Rs 81,870
- New Glamour Drum Self Cast Black and Accent: Rs 77,870
- New Glamour Disc Self Cast Black and Accent: Rs 81,870
- Glamour XTEC Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel – Fi: Rs 81,320
- Glamour XTEC Self Start Disc Brake Alloy Wheel – Fi: Rs 85,920
All prices are ex-showroom, Delhi