Yezdi Roadster Price
- The price of Yezdi Roadster starts at Rs. 1.98 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 2.06 Lakh. Yezdi Roadster is offered in 5 variants – Smoke Grey, Hunter Green, Steel Blue, Gallant Grey and the top variant Roadster Sin Silver which comes at a price tag of Rs. 2.06 Lakh.
Yezdi Roadster Specifications
- The Yezdi Roadster is powered by a 334cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, producing 29.7PS at 7300rpm and 29Nm at 6500rpm. Though the motor is based on the Jawa Perak, it has been tuned differently to suit the Roadster’s demeanour. The engine works alongside a 6-speed transmission. Yezdi has equipped the Roadster with a telescopic fork and twin rear shock absorbers. It offers a 135mm wheel travel up front and 100mm at the rear. The bike comes to a halt using a 320mm front disc and a 240mm unit at the rear, with dual-channel ABS. The ABS is also enhanced by Road, Off-road and Rain modes.
Yezdi Roadster Design
- The Yezdi Roadster looks more along the lines of the Harley-Davidson Roadster instead of a true-blue cruiser. The wide handlebar with bar-end mirrors, flyscreen, and blacked out theme in the Roadster Dark range exude sportiness whereas the tall windshield, metal finish on the powertrain and exhaust, lighter colour schemes in the Chrome range make it quintessentially laidback.
Yezdi Roadster Features
- Yezdi has equipped the Roadster with a single-pod multifunction digital instrument cluster that shows the real time mileage and range, apart from the other run-of-the-mill information. Both variants of the Roadster feature a cushioned backrest to ensure good pillion comfort. The bike is also equipped with dual-channel ABS with three modes: Road, Off-road and Rain.
Yezdi Roadster Competitors
- The primary rival of the Yezdi Roadster is the Royal Enfield Meteor 350. You can also take a look at alternatives in the price bracket such as the KTM 200 Duke, Honda H’Ness CB350, Royal Enfield Classic 350, and the Jawa Forty Two.